Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sharing should continue A loving feeling.

I've been listening to a mix these past two days which got my attention a lot. It's about this person who collects things like: exceptional moments in a song/track of mix he heard about every day. This time it's about mixes of one of my fav DJ's Lee Burridge.

Lots of you might not 'speak french' (in a sense not knowing where to get the dowload link, good grief), so do I, I can't speak french, but I let the funky music do the talking.

Here's the link, get the f word in.

http://files.filefront.com/fergus+april+08mp3/;10019716;/fileinfo.html

its not lee... just robbed records from various lee mixes and put together.

Photek glamour ama
Orlando careca ceramic
Sarah jane morris ever gonna make it
Boyd Jarvis atmos fear
Minimal man make a move part 1
Mendo everybody I got him
Bart skills handsome
Blaze most precious love
mix works berlin dub
Dirt crew get raw
The juan MacLean happy house
Presser too black too gay
Culture club do you really want to hurt me

No comments: